Thursday, September 16, 2010

Taco Thursday

I was thinking about what to post on my blog. It's been a little gloomy with wind and rain here, a by-product of hurricane season. So I was listening to Sara Bareilles Gravity song and feeling mellow, but how could I stay mellow with my dog Taco outside yelping like she's having the time of her life. She's running up and down the same fence, barking at the same thing everyday, like she's seeing it new.


Dogs are amazing. Everyday, they wake up with a smile on their face and a wag in their tail. And even though my dog eats the same food and pisses in the same spots and sees the same dogs through the fence--I swear she acts like everything is a marvel. And tomorrow, she'll get up and do it all over again--and be totally happy.


I should take notes and become a student of Taco. If you have a favorite pet, post a pic or tell a story of yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment