Saturday, June 12, 2010

My First YA Cover Quote

Asking busy and talented authors to provide a cover quote is NEVER easy. You send out your book (Pre-copyedit) and try to keep busy while you wait to see if they liked it enough to provide a cool quote. And this is even more scary when my book is my first YA, but I got my first quote today (with more to follow) from NYT bestseller, Sophie Jordan.


"Deliciously dark! Gritty and suspenseful, IN THE ARMS OF STONE ANGELS is a new take on the paranormal. One of the most compelling and honest voices in young adult fiction!"

~Sophie Jordan - New York Times Bestseller - Firelight (Harper Teen, Sept 2010)


Yay! Sophie Jordan has elevated my weekend. Her YA novel FIRELIGHT will be released Sept 7, 2010. A very cool cover. I had an opportunity to see this cover in my hot little hands and it shimmers. Gorgeous! And it's been getting great early reviews. I've pre-ordered it and can't wait to get started on her new paranormal YA series.




2 comments:

  1. What an excellent comment! That's great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, Julie. I was especially thrilled about this book blurb because of how talented Sophie is and she's really into YA. She's an avid reader of YA and paranormal. Her generous endorsement really made my day. Best wishes to you, Julie. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete