Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jordan Dane Book Signing in San Antonio




I have been crunching on deadline finishing book #2 in the Hunted Series - Crystal Fire. To celebrate two words - THE END - I will be joining two YA authors for a presentation and signing at one of my favorite Texas stores, Barnes & Noble at La Cantera in San Antonio. I will be signing INDIGO AWAKENING (HarlequinTEEN, Jan 2013, Book #1 in the Hunted series) plus the store should carry my other YAs (HarlequinTeen) and crime fiction thriller books of mine (HarperCollins).

We will have a short intro on our latest book releases, plus a Q&A, followed by the signing. Joining me will be Emily Mckay and Tracy Deebs. Hope to see you there! I am really in the mood for a party.



B&N La Cantera – San Antonio
Saturday, Mar 2, 2013, 2:00-4:00PM
15900 La Cantera Pkwy, Bldg 27, San Antonio, TX
(210) 558-2078
Presentation & Q&A starts at 2PM followed by book signing.
Young Adult Authors to sign - Jordan Dane, Tracy Deebs, Emily Mckay

No comments:

Post a Comment